The Highlander Fixed Indexed Annuity by Guggenheim Life and Annuity

 

 

Get Information and Illustrations

Call Dustin Weaver at (612) 730-2963 or email him at dustinweaver@tagpartners.org
Call Jennie Creighton at (866) 845-5292 or email her at jenniecreighton@tagpartners.org

 


Product Information

4% Premium Bonus

4.50% Annual Point to Point Cap

40% Par with no cap Annual Point to Point

2.25% fixed account

 

Lifetime Income Rider

10% Income Bonus

20 Year Roll Up

4% stacking benefit.  (if you use the fixed account the roll up would be 2.50% plus 4.00% for a total of 6.50% roll up)

Income Rider does not shut off once client turns on income.  (inflation protection)

 

7.00% agent Comp to age 75

5.00% agent Comp from 76-80

Trail Options available as well

 

Online Contracting: https://surelc.surancebay.com/sbweb/agency/517

 

Product Training Link: https://events-na11.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/1084930520/en/events/event/shared/default_template_simple/event_registration.html?sco-id=1581051764

 

For More Info you can contact Dustin Weaver at 612-730-2963 or email at dustinweaver@tagpartners.org

 

Marketing Material

Highlander SGA.pdf

 

 

 

 

For Agent Use Only